- Thought for the month
- What's On
- Photo Galleries
- Sermon Audio Archives
- Community Initiatives
What We Offer
There are two main women's groups in our church:
- MWI - Methodist Women in Ireland
- CAMEO - Come and Meet Each Other
Methodist Women in Ireland, MWI
Aim: “To know Christ and to make Him known.”
Our desire is:
- To enable members through fellowship with each other to deepen their personal commitment to Jesus Christ.
- To relate the teachings of Jesus Christ to life in the home, the church, the community and the world.
- To share in the mission of the world church.
- To provide a link with women if other churches in Ireland and throughout the world.
- The Local Bray Group Meet normally on second Tuesday mornings once a month at 10.30 am, in various homes. All are welcome!
- For further information, contact Heather Brown at 086 6043944
Cameo is an informal group that meets monthly for fun and friendship on a wednesday evening.
all women of any denomination or faith are welcome. The Programme includes: Recreational
activities; Cookery Demonstrations; BBQ’s or Pot Luck Meals; Information Evenings on Social Issues; Crafts, etc.
For further information please contact Fiona on 086 8330990